|CONTROLLER||KUBERG BLDC PRO|
|INPUT STANDARD||STANDARD 110 V OR 220 V|
|PEAK POWER||8 KW|
|BATTERY||48 V LITHIUM PACK 16,8 A WITH BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|POWER MODES||3 SETTINGS|
|TRANSMISSION||CLUTCHLESS ONE SPEED|
|FINAL DRIVE||55T / 10T|
|FRAME||ALUMINIUM CRADLE FRAMES|
|HANDLEBARS & GRIPS||SUNLINE VTWO / GRIPS S3|
|BRAKE DISC FRONT||FRONT DISC 203 MM REAR DISC 140 MM|
|FORKS||RST KILLAH (TRAVEL 200 MM)|
|SHOCK ABSORBER||DNM BURNER-RCP-3 200 LBS|
|SWING ARM||STEEL TUBULAR|
|ALUMINIUM BASE PLATE|
|WHEEL SIZE||20” FRONT (BICYCLE DIAMETER) / 14” REAR (MOTO DIAMETER)|
|SEAT OPTIONAL||YES (TBA)|
Electric professional race bike that is taking on and beating the 50cc competition. Handcrafted to win and in a true class of its own.
- 8Kw of linear power for unprecedented power-to-weight ratio and incredible handling
- Up to an hour of full-throttle riding time, 2.5-hour charge time.
- Swappable battery feature.
- 24.5" seat height and a rugged, 73-lbs chassis designed for max performance.
- Advanced brake system including a footbrake to develop proper racing habits
- Monitor and control your bike with our mobile app (Kuberg Volt App) WiFi adapter sold separately. WiFi Stream Port
- 90-day factory warranty
Shipping available to the US and Canada only.
|CONTROLLER||Kuberg BLDC PRO|
|INPUT STANDARD||Standard 110V or 220V|
|PEAK POWER||8 kW|
|TRANSMISSION||Clutchless one speed|
|FINAL DRIVE||70T / 10T|
|FRAME||Steel double cradle tube frame, powder-coated|
|BRAKES||Formula Minicross Brakes|
|SHOCK ABSORBER||DNM BURNER-RCP-3 200LBS|
|TIRES||KENDA K771 Millville 2.50 R10/F12|
The brand new Ranger from Kuberg. Sporting a unique standing position, a fully reclining seat, unbeatable power, and unmatched riding versatility.
Included with all standard Rangers
Light kit sold separately.
LIGHT BEE X 38ah
The electric, off-road Light Bee X promises advanced fun on all terrain.
The Light Bee X offers 60V of power from a removable lithium ion battery pack. A forged, lightweight aluminum frame, combined with high-spec components, results in a total weight of just 50 kg. 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes are mounted front and rear.
The LCD dash is handlebar-mounted, and a convenient USB charger sits right in front of the rider. With a climbing ability of over 45 degrees, up to 100 km of range and a short 2.5-3.5-hour charge time, the Light Bee X offers hours of near-silent fun.
2023 models include:
- New colours (black, blue, silver) and optional graphics
- Sine wave controller for smoother power with more torque, plus ReGen for improved range
- KKE or DNM suspension
- Improved riding position: wider, thicker seat combined with a wider, higher handlebar
- Heavier-duty gold O-ring chain for lower maintenance and reduced noise
- Updated brakes: 4-piston, titanium-finished calipers, now with sintered pads for improved heat dissipation and braking power
- Pro handlebar grips in grey