Get to the heart of your bike. Connect the Streamport adapter to enable WiFi and unleash the Kuberg Volt App’s functionalities.
- Use your phone as a speedometer
- Update your bike's firmware
- Monitor riding statistics
- Set up top speed and maximum torque settings
- Set a riding perimiter
- Available for iOS and Android
Compatible with Young Rider and Young Rider Hero Edition bikes.
Power supply for KUBERG Freerider, Ranger, and X-Force models. 110-230V (new 15a yellow version)
Please follow our recommended charging procedures at all times.
- Make sure your Kuberg Freerider is turned off.
- Connect your charger to an electrical outlet (AC).
- Turn ON the power switch on the charger.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Connect the charger cable to the battery connector on your bike.
- When finished charging, unplug the charger from the bike and then turn OFF the power switch on the charger.
Make sure to read our detailed charging instructions to prevent damage to your bike and the charger: https://www.kuberg.com/en/faq?q=freerider-batteries
For 2016 Freerider models and above.
Add more practicality to your Freerider with a kickstand. Available for both 20-inch and 24-inch wheel variants of the Freerider. Comes with all the necessary hardware and installs in minutes.